Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Some Help Plz...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

yea im new to this and im just mainly tryin to chop & screw songs for my friends because they love to listen to them when they smoke & drank...can n e body lend a hand to give me a quick run through of VDJ because it looks like an amazing program but i dont really understand it that much....if n e body can give me a one on one online plz post ur AIM or screen name so we can talk....THANKS

Inviato Sat 27 Sep 08 @ 8:47 am
the best thing to do is pratice, pratice, pratice oh and pratice some more oh and BUY the full program! right bascailly you have the crossfader, inputs, eq with kills and thats all u need 4 now. just load a song on each (drag n drop) n experment! i would explain more but im a bit pissed myself n its hard 2 explain! it took me about 1 year to get where i am now and i consider myself quite good (well my mates think so!) all i can say is just pratice n enjoy ;)

Inviato Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 4:45 pm
i agree with carlose, not unless you know how to use real decks, ur best chance is not to give up and keep practising!!! give a couple of months not only will you have the hang of it youll probably start to bring new skills to the table.
Start by floorin your sync skills, tip it helps first by using the bmp monitor, i.e if a track is 96.0bmp, the other track should also be around that mark. if it was 100bmp, the obviosly you sync it n so on so forth............good luck

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 6:44 am
pidi5PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I can help on Choppin it up! pm me

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 7:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)