Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: Improvements

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey yall.. I know I'm not a pro edition user yet (I will be pretty soon), but anyway heres my two cents worth on what VDJ is lacking.

1. Battery Level Display

I think that future releases should have a battery display. Heres why. I recently was doing an event, a corporate dinner and dance, and the emcee was playing some games, which required specific tracks to be played. There were all on my laptop, and I was running VDJ. Half-way into the game, my laptop shut off. Needless to say, the game had to be stopped, which was a real party pooper! What happened was, about an hour back, someone disconnected the power supply of a particular wall socket. My charger was plugged into an extension cable which was plugged into that wall socket. When VDJ was running in full screen mode, The "Low battery" pop-up notice did not show, hence I had no idea my battery was about to run out. Had there been a battery level indicator in VDJ, I probably would have noticed it decreasing and would have been able to avoid such a scenario.

2. Talk Over Button

Right now, in order to turn on and off the microphone via VDJ, I would have to go to the effects tab, select microphone control and then turn on talk over, before I'm able to actually talk over. Heres the problem with this. I have to move my mouse all over and click three or four times, before being able to say anything over the microphone. By the time I do that, the moment is gone. Talking over is something spontaneous. I wanna be able to press one button and be able to yell out to the crowd. I dont wanna go clicking all over. It kills it.

I actually do have other suggestions but I cant remember them right now. Feel free to add on your suggestions to this thread. I think VDJ is an amazing product with a lot more potential.

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Point 1 - Nice suggestion..

Point 2 - It be better to use on the sound mixer or the dj mixer itself. But its ok too..maybe its ur preferences;)

Keep those coming and if u unaware we do have the wish forum too.. indicate ur future suggestion there.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/18/Wishes_and_new_features.html

Regards.

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:45 pm
i wish that map xponent will gonna get update,,,thanks a million for those put time make a map for xponent...i salute you ep up the good works...and have a nice day always...

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 10 @ 8:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)