Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: numark cdn-24....modification for controller use

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi there
I own a cdn24 dual numark cd...great player even its years...
I was wondering if anyone has a clue of electronic modification to use it as a controller for vdj...
What do you think about this project?
greetings from Greece!

Inviato Mon 31 Jan 05 @ 11:42 am
deivyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First question you should ask yourself is?
Am I using the Full Version?

If you"re answer is "YES"

Than we'll ask you "Did you pay for it?

Did you?

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 12:03 pm
Dear Deivy,
First question you should ask yourself is why you treat so hostile??
If i am not wrong Atomix gives the ability to users to download also demo of the program and access in the official forum, so my presence here is taken as a hacked prog user?
Second, when you say "Than we'll ask you "Did you pay for it?" You are talking on behalf of Atomix?
If yes i could start now blaming you about the improfessonality of the team to be out of stock
for TCV for two months, and even for advertising the medium ASIO compatibility features of the prog since till now the rights of it, has only steinberg am i wrong?
So if the tcv's where in stock sometime in the last two months you would not see the tag under my nick "No licence user".
you see i'm not the 20 year old wannabedj ,student -like many people from this forum and probably you- that want's to be carl cox with only a pc and a stupid prog.
Since 5 years ago i used to work as a dj but at this time i'm only a bedroom dj and thats because I don't have much time and djiing is not so profitable (cannot everyone be like tiesto) but consider that i own full gear (dual decks,cds, mixers,dat's etc) so i would not mind to spend another 100$ from a prog.
You see my company (dental equipment dealing and service) is very profitable (thank god!) for a 27 year old guy and since i'm waiting the 2 new sldz 1200 s i would not have problem for + 100$. thats why a can sacrifice my old cd for vdj.
Anyway i'm sorry for the length of the post and my english.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 4:14 pm
Dude there is so many people using crack versions it is a bit normal that we jump the gun(so to speak)
this may be a surprise to you but a lot a users still cracking this $100 program
then they come on the forum to get help with their crap version
Soooooooo it is quite normal that some of us react this way
if your using a demo.....then fine i welcome you to Atomixyou will enjoy this program....promise!
Regards
Andre

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 5:11 pm
thanx Andre!
i' m just using this prog for 2~3 months and i can say that's worth every penny.
I'm just waiting for the tcv's for the final testing and then i'll be with licence user too...
anyway Andre i find it very stupid to crack a 100$ prog but more stupid to use it!!
anyway greetings from Greece!!

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 11:20 pm
Ok so the demo is 20 days what exactly did you use for 2 or 3 months????
Andre

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 11:27 pm
format.....and when i say 2~3 months i mean the date i first downloaded it and use it, it doen't mean that i'm using it for 2~3 continiously...i just wait the tcv for my last test then if satisfied i'll bye it...
djvolis

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 1:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)