Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Turning MPEG4 into MP3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AvinonPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I ripped a bunch of cd's using iTunes and as it turns out VDJ wont read them since htey are MPEG4 format, what can I do to turn them into MP3?

Inviato Mon 31 Jan 05 @ 11:44 pm

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:04 am
Virtual DJ reads Mp4/iTunes format, in the full version of the software (supported from version 2.06)

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 1:41 pm
I bought the Hercules DJ Audio Console, I thought that came with the full version no?

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 2:20 pm
no...

The console comes with a dedicated free version that works with the console.
Its not the same as the full version.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 6:53 pm
iTunes does not work with VDJ 2.06 out of the box, at least not for me. I have 2.06 and the program does not see the files.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 1:05 am
I would really suggest not to decode and re-encode an audio file ever. Re-rip the CD in the format you need. Any other method will make horrible sounding files.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 1:10 am
@swarrine

Virtual DJ 2.06 supports any format that Windows Media Player support.
You have to install the correct codecs to play mp4 files, for Media Player. It will then also work for Virtual DJ

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 2:25 pm
thanks. How capable is it to properly mix and scratch on a hercules with VDJ 2.06....capable enough that I should buy VDJ 2.06 you think?

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 7:22 pm
Scratching with HDJC is hopeless in my opinion, although you'll find many people on this board who are perfectly satisfied with scratching with HDJC. You'll even find one user on here that is convinced you can scratch as well with a mouse as you can with XP10s.

I will however say that upgrading with to the full version will at least allow you to do a little better than the bundled software. But really, if you're serious about scratching, I would recommend TC* or XP10s. But that's just me.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 7:55 pm
whats the price on those and which one do you recommend/can I combine it with my HDJC if I want?

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 9:44 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can still use your console with tcv if you want. i have a low latency setup and also i have the console plugged in for the remote but no drivers or software for it as i dont use it as a soundcard and vdj recognises it without drivers

Inviato Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 6:04 pm
im not sure I fully understand what your using it for, could you be more specific please?

Inviato Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 8:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)