Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Behringer Product Quality

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Maybe someone on this board can help me out here. Recently I was shopping for a mixer and I kept running across these Behringer mixers and they were less than half the price of mixers that I was looking at. I'd never heard of these guys and I've never seen the product in action so I was a little skeptical since they were so much cheaper than everyone else. Can anyone here attest to the quality of these products, I mean both sound quality, durability as feature set as compared to like a Rane, Pioneer or Numark mixer.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 9:12 pm
I use Behringer euro desk at the club and it sounds very clean and has different effects that are very usefull.....but no cross fader
Andre

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:16 pm
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Behringer is not doing much of R&D if you know what i mean :) That's why they're cheap.
Every Behringer i've used, they're all great.
My DX500 is like new after 3 years of use. The quality is nice.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 2:12 am
i have heard that they have bad quality and break easily.. however.. these were from the people that own the djm-600s :S

never used one personally, but it won't make that much difference if your pumping it out from your bedroom...

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 3:25 am
i owned 1 about 2 years ago i think it was the vmx100, the beat countes are absoloutly useless on them, so dont buy one for them, dont use beat counters atall actually, cant get more accurat than mixing from ear, also... the sound level dramatically reduced on 1 of the channels... i hear this is or was a common problem with behringer cos they use cheaper components, but i know of people who have music sudios with behringer mixing desks and effects processors limiters compressers eq's mic's blah blah and theyve had no problems atall with them, hope this helps.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 8:23 am
actually I was looking at them for the beat counter specifically. But I ended up buying a Denon without a beat counter anyway. I think the beat counter is VERY useful, as long as it has a feature that allows you to tap the beat instantly since the auto counters usually get it wrong. If I could tap the beats of both songs, it would be very easy to adjust pitch and get you beatmatch on very quickly. Better than I personally could do by ear I think. But I didn't find any mixers with beat counters AND and tap assist for reasonable money. I guess I'll stick with VDJ's beat counter since even though it gets it wrong more times than not, they at least recognize the need for a tap assist.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 9:23 am
i scrapped the idea of using beat counters after using my built in ones on the mixer, i jsut got 2 records and practiced like hell till i got them in time, then just practiced mixin betweeen the same 4 records, then fairly soon i was able to grab a record out of my collection and beat match it pretty much straight away, its allways gd to practice doing things by ear, youll soon find your self correcting the pitch the second it tries to go out of beat, although i do use the auto beat for mixing drum and bass on vdj.. but as soon as i got it in time i just go by ear

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 9:42 am
A friend of mine has had a Behringer VMX300 for over a year, using it for mixing and scraching and it still works like a charm. IMO this is a very good budget Mixer. The beat counters are useless, but hey, so are most. Anyway, if you are using it with VDJ why do u need it?

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 10:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)