Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Remote Controler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HELLO!!
JUST ONE QUESTION.

I have two laptops, the second one for backup, and sometimes a friend is playing with me at the club.
So, I have a DAC2 remote controller, is it possible to conect the dac2 (or another remote controler), with the two laptops, at the same time???
I mean, i want to control the first lap for some tracks, and switch to the other lap to play from there a few tracks. And all this i want to have the same remote controler (dac 2 in my case), to do this!!

IS IT POSSIBLE???

THNX
REGARDS.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 9:35 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can get USB switches (The DAC is USB, right?) for less than $15. Not sure, but seems like it would work. Just do a google search.

I would assume that simply splitting the USB cable to run into both machines at once would be problematic.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 9:42 pm
You can not connect a USB device to two computers at the same time. SCSI and Firewire allow you to dual attach but even that can be sketchy at best.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:08 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wouldnt it be possible to network the laptops so vdj can play songs from both laptops on the laptop with the dac2 connected

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 6:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)