Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: THIS IS CRUCIAL

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Why is it that vdj sells under the numark name and these minds havent or wont consider a mixer to control vdj.. not a midi control like total control, but take the numarkx9 and incorporate the virtual vinyl interface technology add midi control through usb...i actually have a design for this mixer....i always wondered if the thought ever crossed their minds... cause for what rane robs you for $1400+ numark and atomix could offer for $800(adding the cost of virtual vinyl and the cost of the x9 for this example) just a thought.....

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 8:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This has been discussed many times, but essentially it's down to a hardware manufacturer such as Numark not VDJ, so really the suggestion should be targetted at them.

Hell you could always DIY a solution ;)

That said, if you are needing one, there are plenty of mixers out there that do this - built in soundcard with MIDI:

Ecler Evo 5 (I use this, good mixer)
Allen & Heath Xone:4d
Korg Zero 8
Allen & Heath Xone:3d
Korg Zero 4
Ecler Evo 4

Inviato Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:17 am
not into those huge 12 and 14 inch mixer if there was a 10 inch 2-channel like 57sl for us simple djs that dont need all the extra space eliminating stuff to rock a party.....like the behringer ddm4000 controls but its to dam big...all the mixer you stated a re hella good but to dam big kills my rhythm reaching and juggling i like short reaches... and even tho atomix is not a hardware company it can mention innovations that will promote the current venture their engaged in...if any one knows if you can have a design created please tell me how cause if im gonna spend 1500 - 3000 for a mixer i might could get a prototype built and spend the same or less....

Inviato Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 9:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I know what you're saying ;) If you're feeling creative, you could always retrofit a MIDI crossfader and soundcard to an existing mixer, and bolt some kind of MIDI control panel on the sides for extra controls?

Inviato Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 3:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)