- Hardware Manuals Index
- Americanaudio Index
- Radius 1000
- Radius 2000
- Radius 3000
- POWER: Use the included power adaptor to connect VMS2 to a power outlet. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into VMS2 first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch to turn the VMS2 on and off. Turn on VMS2 after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off VMS2.
The power connection is not necessary if the unit is only used as a Midi controller; however it is strongly advised to be used.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (BALANCED): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- MIDILOG 1 INPUT. Connect your audio sources (line-level or phono-level signal) to these inputs.
- MIDILOG 2 INPUT. Connect your audio sources (line-level or phono-level signal) to these inputs.
- MIC INPUT. Connect your 1/4" or XLR microphone to this input. Microphone controls are located at the front Microphone panel.