- HEADPHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" or 1/8" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring.
- HEADPHONES VOLUME. Adjusts the volume level of the headphone output.
- HEADPHONES MIX: Turn to mix between Cue and Program in the Headphone channel. When all the way to the left, only channels routed to Cue will be heard. When all the way to the right, only the Program mix will be heard.
- HEADPHONES SPLIT. When this switch is in the ON position, the headphone audio will be "split" such that all channels sent to Cue are mixed to mono and applied to the left headphone channel and the Program mix is mixed to mono and applied to the right channel. When the switch is in the OFF position, Cue and Program audio will be "blended" together.
- MIC1 EQ. Adjust the Low and High Frequencies of the Microphone 1 Input channel.
- MIC2 EQ. Adjust the Low and High Frequencies of the Microphone 2 Input channel.
- MIC ECHO. Use this knob to apply an Echo Effect on both Microphone Inputs.