- Hardware Manuals Index
- Ni Index
- Kontrol F1
- Kontrol S2
- Kontrol S2 MK3
- Kontrol S2 MKII
- Kontrol S3
- Kontrol S4 MKII
- Kontrol X1 MKII
- Kontrol Z1
- Kontrol Z2
- Traktor Audio 2 MKII
- CROSSFADER: Blends audio between the left and right channels/decks.
- VOLUME: Adjust the output volume of each deck
- PFL: Press this button to send this channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
- EQ LOW: Adjusts the low (bass) frequencies of the corresponding deck.
- EQ MID: Adjusts the middle (mid) frequencies of the corresponding deck
- EQ HI: Adjusts the high (treble) frequencies of the corresponding deck.
- GAIN: Adjust the Gain (Trim) of the corresponding deck. Hold down SHIFT and turn this knob to apply a High Pass / Low Pass filter on the sound of the corresponding deck.
Press the knob down to reset (turn off) the filter
- MASTER VOLUME: Adjust the level of the Master Output.
- SAMPLER VOLUME: Adjusts the Master Volume of the Sampler
- SAMPLER TOGGLE BUTTONS: Press these buttons to change the HOTCUE buttons to Sampler mode on the corresponding deck. Press again to return to HotCue mode.
- FX ASSIGN: Clone the effects from one deck to another. (see EFFECTS)