The three LED light arrays sync to your mix, flashing from the back of the Party Mix, illuminating your performance. They add a cool dimension to your performance, moving to the beat, setting the perfect party mood.
Use the small button at the rear panel of the unit to cycle through the 5 hard-coded Light modes.
- OFF : Leds are always Off
- VDJ PRG : Leds illuminate depending on the selected VirtualDJ Program mode.
- AUTO-BEAT : Leds illuminate in a random order based on the tempo of the Master Deck received from VirtualDJ
- AUTO : Leds illuminate in a random order based on a pre-defined tempo
- ON : Leds are always On.
VirtualDJ Program modes
VirtualDJ has pre-defined 3 different Programs for the Party Mix Leds and those are available when the VDJ PRG (2) mode is selected. The Programs 1 to 3 can be selected either from the top menu of the tailored skin or by holding down any of the SCRATCH buttons and turning the BROWSE knob.
Programs 1 and 2 can be also projected on the tailored skin (a frame around decks on the skin will follow the LEDs illumination), by selecting the relative option from the menu. The menu will be offered only if the VDJ PRG (2) mode is selected from the Party Mix
- Program 1 : Red-Blue-Green Leds turn on/off in a sequential order based on the Beat Grid pattern of the Master Deck (the deck that is currently playing out in Master Output)
- Program 2 : Red-Blue-Green Leds flash in a sequential order based on the Beat Grid pattern of the Master Deck (the deck that is currently playing out in Master Output)
- Program 3 : All 3 Red-Blue-Green Leds illuminate at the same time and their intensity is based on the amount of the Master Output Level (the louder the volume is, the brighter the Leds will illuminate)