- Hardware Manuals Index
- Rane Index
- Seventy Two
- Sixty Four
- Sixty Two
- TTM57 MKII
Equalizer, Filter & Effects
- USB/INPUT SEL. Set this selector to the appropriate position to define which Channel Input will be routed to the 2 Mixer Channel Outputs (DECK 1 and DECK 2).
On USB A or USB B position, the audio signal from the computer connected to the USB A or USB B port (rear panel) will be routed to the Output of this Mixer Channel and assign the MIDI controls for the Left or Right channels to the same computer.
On INPUTS 1, 2 (for DECK 1) and 3, 4 (for DECK 2), the audio signal from the Inputs (1, 2, 3 and 4 at the rear panel) will be routed directly to the Output of this Mixer Channel. In this case the sound from the computer’s decks will be muted. Use this position to route external analogue media sources or for Timecode (DVS) use.
- PAN. Use this knob to control the Pan (Left-Right Balance) of each mixer channel.
- FILTER. Applies a High-Pass / Low-Pass Filter on each mixer channel.
- FLEX FX. Use this button to route the applied Hardware Effect on each mixer channel
- LEVEL. Adjusts the input audio level (gain) up to +15db of the left and right mixer channel. No boost or cut is at 12 o’clock position.
- HIGH. Full-cut isolator to adjust the high (treble) frequencies of each mixer channel.
- MID. Full-cut isolator to adjust the middle (mid) frequencies of each mixer channel
- LOW. Full-cut isolator to adjust the low (bass) frequencies of each mixer channel.