- MIC VOL. Adjust the Level of the Microphone Input (connection at the rear panel).
- MIC ECHO Adjust the amount of the Echo Effect applied to the Microphone input. No Echo effect is applied when the MIC ECHO knob is at its minimum-left position.
- MIC HIGH : Boost/cut the High frequencies of the Microphone Input
- MIC LOW : Boost/cut the Low frequencies of the Microphone Input
- MIC TALK OVER : If the TALK OVER switcher is set to ON, the level of audio signal from the Master Output will be automatically reduced when Microphone is used
- LINE FADER CURVE: Adjust the slope (curve) of the Channel Faders.
- LINE FADER REVERSE: Reverse the fading behavior of the Channel faders
- CROSSFADER CURVE: Adjust the slope (curve) of the Crossfader
- CROSSFADER REVERSE: Reverse the fading behavior of the Crossfader
- AUX VOL : Adjust the Level of the Auxiliary Input (input at the rear panel)
- SAMPLER VOL: Adjust the Master Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler
- HEADPHONES SPLIT: When set to ON position, the signal from the Master Output will be routed to one side of Headphones and the signal from the Cued Channel (as defined from the Headphones Crossfader at the top panel) will be routed to the other side.
- HEADPHONES SOCKET: Connect your Headphones using a 1/8" or a 1/4" adapter.