FRONT & REAR PANELS
- HEADPHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" or 1/8" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring.
- HEADPHONES VOLUME. Adjusts the volume level of the headphone output.
- CROSSFADER CURVE. Switches the response curve of the cross fader.
- CROSSFADER REVERSE. Reverses the crossfader operation.
- INPUT SELECT: Select the input source for each mixer channel.
PC : The sound loaded into VirtualDJ Left/Right Deck is the source. Select this if you’re using DVS (Timecodes).
LINE : The line level input is the source *.
PHONO : The phono level (MM type cartridge) input is the source *.
* Note: For LINE/PHONO positions to work and route theur respective signal to a VirtualDJ deck (and MASTER Output), line in(puts)s need to be added to VirtualDJ Audio setup. See advanced Setup
- MIC LEVEL. Adjust the output level of the Microphone Input
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MIDI OUT This connection outputs MIDI messages such as MIDI clock.
- MIC INPUT. Connect your microphone to this socket using TRS plug type.
- MIC SENS Adjusts the mic input sensitivity.
- INPUT (CH 1–CH 2) These sockets input sound to mixer channels 1 & 2. Both Inputs support line and phono inputs. The selection is done via the unit's system settings. Please see Advanced Setup page.
- MASTER OUT XLR (Balanced) Use XLR cables to connect your powered speakers or power amp here. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- MASTER OUT RCA (secondary unbalanced output) Use RCA cables to connect your powered speakers or power amp here. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- BOOTH OUT (L / R) jacks These are the output jacks for booth monitoring. The level of this output is controlled by the BOOTH MONITOR knob at the top panel
- POWER: Use this switch to turn the unit on and off. Turn on DJ-505 after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off the DJ-505
- DC-IN: Use the included power adapter to connect DJ-505 to a power outlet.