I have an issue with an Add-on
Q: I have installed an Addon and want to report an issue/bug or contact the author
In case you need to report an issue, request for a feature, ask a question about how the Add-on works, or just leave a comment, you can:
- Post a message at the Comments topic of the Add-on, by clicking the "Comments" link.
- Search in the Skins Forum or Plugins Forum (for all other Add-ons except skins) in case the author or some other user has opened a topic related to this Add-on, or open a new topic at the related Forum.
- Contact Support and our agents will assist you or provide instructions about the steps that you should follow
- VirtualDJ Team tests and approves submitted Add-ons prior releasing. However, there may be some cases under which the Add-on may not operate as expected. VirtualDJ Team may withdraw an Add-on in case of a serious bug report that could harm VirtualDJ stability.
- Add-ons are verified as Virus-free and is safe to install. Ignore any risk-warning that could faulty come from an Antivirus software and allow installation.
- When installing from the website, some addons may not display or function depending on what version is installed (32-bit or 64-bit). If installing from Extensions in the software, all addons will function correctly.
FAQ How do I download and install new skins, effects, samples, etc. from your website ?
FAQ I have VirtualDJ LE that came with the MIDI controller. Why can't I download and/or use the plugins ?
FAQ Can I share or sell the plugins available on the website ?
FAQ I have created a VirtualDJ Add-on. How can I upload and share it?