Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Pro 5 Search engine issue's & questions.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe its a settings issue but here is my problem...... When doing a search in Virtual DJ it will not let me search both artist and song name or artist,song name and type.

For example if someone wants to sing Karaoke song "Metallica Enter Sandman" and its a Top Hits Monthly I wanna be able to search like I can in Sax and Dotty or Winamp by typing....... Met sand thm , metallica sand thm or any other combination

I have Found that both Virtual DJ and PCDJ programs will not search in this way by typing partial names, song and artist, or version along with name and artist.

This makes it a longer process when i can only search by the band name or by the song title only....etc.

I can get by this by using winamps search engine in dynamic library to find the songs I need and dragging them to Virtual DJ I would like to do it with a single program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated this is the biggest thing stearing me from this program.

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 10:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)