Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX play/pause issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I'm having an issue with my RMX. I haven't been hanging out on these forums much since they updated it (not related to change but the change in the forums came while I was "absent"). Anyways the newer search is difficult to use so I hope I don't get flamed if this is a known issue.

On my RMX, on the "left deck", when I press the play/cue button...the track skips sometimes. It almost looks like it's trying to sync the track to the right deck but that isn't the case. So...the track doesn't really start where it's cued up to. This only happens on the left deck...and not the right one. I updated the driver but this still happens.

Any help or anybody else out there having the same issue...?

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 3:13 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Do you use VDJ that came with RMX or VDJ Pro?

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 10:06 am
Well my license is the limited one but I typically use my rmx on my buddies/companies computer who has pro. I'll test it with my home one when I get back home latter. I'll probably end up getting my own license sometime soon but right now I'm testing out all the dj software out there. Serato looks tempting but I'm still leaning to stay w/VDJ.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 11:57 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks Alf. Its been driving me nuts. I've used the VDJ regcleaner to fix it. After a while it gets enabled, anyone know why?
-David

Inviato Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 2:34 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hm, that is strange, did you closed VDJ properly? Sometimes you need to wait a bit longer when it closes to save all information collected during work.
Also, do you have any Antivirus or Antispyware software like Spybot that might prevent registry change?

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 5:22 am
Hello dj_ville,

1) Do you use VirtualDJ 5.2.1 or an older version?
2) Are you in Vista, or on XP, or on Mac OS?
3) Have you stopped the CPU hungry ressources which may disturb VirtualDJ?

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 5:24 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You can test your console as a MIDI controller. That way you could notice if the Play button is behaving differently than the others. If so, it could mean a hardware problem.

This FAQ will tell you how to do it:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00353.pdf

Inviato Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)