Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Can anybody suggest how to add a button in the basic skin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am planning to switch from PCDJ to VirtualDJ. One of the things PCDJ has are pitch step buttons to increase and decrease the pitch in increments/decrements. Can anybody show me how to create buttons into the basic skin that will allow me to do this. I know how to create the keyboard shortcuts, but not to actually create buttons that will do this.

Thanks.

Inviato Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 10:41 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Is it PCDJ VJ you are using?

If yes, you can open the .zip file of the skin and look at the XML to see how it is done. (you will need to be a bit familiar with VirtualDJ's skin engine).
the syntax should be

<button action="pitch..." value="+1">
<pos x=...
<size ...
</button>

Inviato Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 1:59 am
I was using Red 5.2. I would like the buttons to appear in the space between the pitch slider and the loop module in the basic skin. What would be the exact commands to create the buttons in that position. I'd appreciate it if you could give me the exact commands to do this, since I am new at this.

Thanks.

Inviato Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 6:04 am
There is a skin that mimics the VRM interface in the skins section. If you register you will have access to that as well as many other great skins and features. I think the move to VDJ was the best choice I made all year. I couldn't really find any other program that compared to 5.2 on PCDJ's side of the fence. I bought Reflex and then it did a belly flop on my new PC. Virtual DJ has been running great. Hope to see you come aboard!

Inviato Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 2:31 pm
yeah i also wanted to put the EQ (bass,high,mid) in the BASIC interface but dont know how it would be grat to hle us aut

Inviato Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 5:36 pm
I you have a widescreen monitor, check out the mixlab 3.1 skin that comes with the newest versions on VDJ. It's awesomely configurable for any type of setup - video previewing, beatmixing, etc... Plus all of the buttons are right on the skin for changing the layout. Different video preview windows, mixers, waveform views, loop controls, etc. all have multiple setups!!

And it does have pitch step up and down buttons. Play around with this skin, and I think you'll love it.

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 6:26 pm
i guess i can say thanks? are ther any tutorila about this on you tube

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 3:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)