Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: First Video Gig w/ New Projector

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ah i love it when it all works out. i was scared coming into this gig with buying my own projector just 2 days before. whenever i kept trying to switch or modify the slideshow plugin, my computer would keep freezing and the screen would turn into a garbled mix of pixels. eventually i got it sorted out but i had an ipod the whole time connected just in case. surprisingly, it was flawless the whole night with the projector, it was pretty amazing w/ a mix of audio and video the whole time...

but a few questions... i just bought 4gb kingston ram on ebay and it dosnt seem my MBP got ANY faster... even kinda slower during regular browsing and boot up for some reason... any ideas? already reset pram and disk permissions...

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 1:56 pm
anyone? ie on the 4gb issue... i dunno if its just me but the 4gb 667mhz ram SEEMS slower on day to day things

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 8:44 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi lamont, check under utilities > Activity Monitor and try to see how many active processes u have there. Mine only 40.

Do u have installed new program lately to the mac?

I not too sure abt this but also try to clean up ur trash regularly n not to have many things on the desktops. Also try to clean ur internet once a while..:)

Hope this help;)

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 3:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)