Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control problems.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

RokomisHome userMember since 2008
Received a Total Control as a gift today and am super excited to get started...only to find out it doesn't want to start. Being a guy who works in the tech support field, I figured no problem. I read through all off the things on the numark website, made sure it is on its own usb hub and not being shared with anything. Installed the software, making sure the dmg was locked and all my disk permissions are in working order. I am on a Intel MacBook Pro(2.5GHz Core2Duo) which I purchased back in July of this year. It still does not want to recognize the hardware in Cue when I start it up. I also tried to get it going in my XP Sp3 partition and the same thing. I have dug around all day looking for a solution and I can't seem to locate a fix. What are your guys suggested solutions?

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 7:20 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 7:56 pm

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 8:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 8:49 pm
Submitted a ticket.

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 9:18 pm
cshinnHome userMember since 2008
Similar problem - Just received the Numark Total Control (TC) for Christmas. Operating it on a PC (Desk Top) - Win XP SP3, Pentium 4 2.8ghz, 2GB RAM. The computer recognizes TC when I plug it in, it loads the drivers and gives a message that the device is now ready. However, the computer does not seem to recognize TC for what is is. Cue LE nor my preferred software, Traktor, recognize it. Cue gives the message "controller not connected, reconnect and restart Cue". I have tried connecting TC via the direct USB connections (built into the motherboard), as well as the USB - PMCI card installed. I also tried it in the ports/hub solo (with no other USB devices connected.) It does, however work on my laptop which is a bit newer and (running Vista.)

I submitted a ticket, as well.

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 5:23 am
your running vista on a mac?

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 2:37 pm
cshinnHome userMember since 2008
PC w/ Win XP SP 2 & 3.

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 6:05 pm
you are posting in the mac help area

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 11:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)