Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with Virtual DJ Software & Denon-Dn-hd2500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The Denon2500 mini controller works perfectly, However, when I use the mixer on the controller, I don't see it moving on the Laptop. What other settings do you consider to make it work ?

P.S , And I am using an external mixer ( Denon-DN-X500 )

Thank you very much I'll appreciate any option or solution. - Dj Aurora

Inviato Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 4:09 pm
That mixer is not MIDI, so it cannot control VirtualDJ in any way (With the exception of the crossfader, which can be controlled for video mixing via the X-Control feature on the X500 & X900 mixers, but that is not compatible with the DN-HD2500 (It works great with a Denon DN-HC4500.))

However, you DO NOT need it to control VirtualDJ. All you need is to be able to output the sound from each virtual deck separately using a suitable sound card. The HD2500 has a suitable sound card already built in that you can use.

Simply install the Denon ASIO driver, connect the output for deck 1 to channel 1 of your mixer and the output of deck 2 to channel 2 of your mixer. Then select the External Mixer option in VitualDJ's sound configuration, e.g:

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card(s): ASIO driver
ASIO driver: Denon DJ ASIO driver

With this setup, you can then output the sound of the two decks in VirtualDJ to two separate channels on your mixer, and then manipulate them in the same way you would with ordinary CD players or vinyl decks. You can see where the volume slider, bass knob, crossfader, etc. are by simply looking at the mixer itself!

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)