Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: HELP! !!!wot program do you use to get text to speech??????

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ-DiZHome userMember since 2005
Hi I could use some help lol i am wanting to customize my tunez by putting the words "Dj Diz is in the house 2005" into my songs or something along those lines and i can't find any program that will do it in a good effect voice :-( i would really appreciate your help :-) cos im pulling my hair out about it lol.
I hope 2 hear some replies soon :-D

Cheers everyone :-D

Dj-DiZ

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 6:19 pm
What version are you using?

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 9:13 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't really understand your question.

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 9:36 pm
I mean like how do you personalise your music by putting vocals into it without using a microphone. because I have heard songs by Dj Rankin and in them somewhere in his songs he has "dj rankin in the mix" with this really cool voice saying it, and I was wondering how i could do it, and what is a good program 2 use that will make it really effective. I have had a program where you type what to say but it is a really sleazy voice lol, I have also tried another program that when you type the words you want it 2 speak it sounds really good but there is NO record button :-( and it is really stressing me out lol i want to personalise my tunes in this way but im having NO luck in doing so. lol please can you help me??

p.s Im using version 2.05

It would mean a great deal if you could help me out :-) :-)

Thanx, many regards,

Dj-DiZ

Inviato Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 7:58 pm
its called a sample. First you will need to record your voice and create a wave file out of it. what ever effects you decide to throw at it is up to you. One software I use is Wavelab 4 which is more then enough to create samples from recordings.

DJ White Devil

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 4:45 pm
so can't you get a program that will let you type words into the computer and it will say them back to you?? and then you record them to mp3??
cheers Dj-DiZ :-)

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 5:04 pm
as far as that goes there's not too many programs that will do that. What I have done in the past to create samples is record my friend's voice and add some effects to it so it sounds good.

When it comes to programs that you just type your text in there used to be an annoying robot voice speaking software that came with Office in the past although I don't remember the name of that feature (talking sam or something like that)

DJ White Devil

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 5:24 pm
kk thanx :-) il have a go.

Dj-DiZ

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 5:33 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There are many text to speech programs. A google search will pull up dozens. A few will even create a .wav file that is immediately downloadable from their webpage at no cost. I don't have any bookmarked to give you, only because they are so numerous I just do a google search and use one whenever I need it.

Here's another tip: Your headphones are a microphone. Since you are going to be tweaking and distorting the voice recording anyway, you may find you don't need the quality of a real mic.

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 8:20 pm
Hello!

Could someone tell my a name of a text 2 speech program.It doesent need a record button, you can use the Super Mp3 Recorder Professional- it records any soud in your computer in mp3.

Denis

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 10:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)