Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Viny 5.2.1 - Vinyl Dropouts

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I hate to repeat posts, but I haven't been able to locate a post that has helped me up to this point. I recently switched from CDJ's to Technic 1200's w/ the stock VV vinyl timecodes.

When mixing live, I have no problems at all with drops or my latency etc until I heavily scratch in a track.

However, when I scratch heavily - the opposite channel will tend to skip. This typically only happens when I rapidly scratch. Does anyone have any insight on what I can start doing to trouble shoot?

I've experimented alot with the performance / latency settings but nothing seems to be resolving this problem. My timecode configuration is generally set to the autoconfigure option.

My performance settings are generally set up as:

Latency: 64 - 256 been experimenting with these mainly
Sratch optimized for Quality
Simple Algorithm
Basic Interpolation
Fast Master Temp

I actually have viewed the "advanced timecode view" when scratching live and the signal in the opposite deck drops out to 0% when I scratch heavily.

I hate to sound like a newbie, b/c I've been using VV for over a year without a problem - but the switch from CDJS to vinyl is giving me a headache!

The specs on my cpu are 2.4ghz dual core intel processor, XP, 3g ram.

Thanks in advance!

Inviato Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 12:53 am
Try setting your scratch quality to latency. Also: put all your quality settings as low as possible to see if that fixes something.

Inviato Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 3:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)