Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skin Error?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

skvallHome userMember since 2009
I just downloaded and installed the 20 day Trial but when I try to open the program it tells me that I have a skin error. It says it's in the XML line %i. How can I fix this?

I'm using a Windows Vista..

Inviato Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 8:04 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm a registered user, and I payed for this wonderful program.
I just upgraded to the 5.2 pro... and I get the same error...
I run Vista on a 17" 1440*900 screen.
It worked before on 5.01...

I had my scree resolution swtiching when starting in basic mode, and could select a 1440*900 skin afterwards which gave me my resolution back. So how does this work now??

Thx in advance for a fast response: I would like to use it on a school party for my daughter... if not, no promo because I'll use the Numark IDJ2 in that case... LOL

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 2:50 am
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I had the problem too.... seems Virtualdj stores user serttings under your user documents folder.
So, Virtualdj was installed in my main account. I did the upgrade under a new account (because of a school party I'm going to be at) for having a clean desktop and all.... so the upgrade placed my settings and skins and all under the other account. Copy pasted the folder to the new account and now it's fien again. No worries about screen resolutions no more (basic setting reduces my screen resolution automatically and if I change to a 1440*900 I get a message my screen resolution is smaller, but ignoring thta makes the screen go back to my native 1440*900).

SO if you have the skin error issue, user settings folder might be out of place. ;-)

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 3:01 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
when opening up vdj in the start up box uncheck "ask me next time" box, should cure that message your having.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 5:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)