Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: HELP SUMONE PLSSSSS

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjWilkzHome userMember since 2005
hi DjWilksss here i have just downloaded trial and will be buying this software shortly, i have made a few good tracks but i am after one peice of software which will help me loadssszzzz. Accapellas are MINT to mix but i dont like downloading music so i would like to get a program to do this for me (take lirics or voice of out song) so i can use the cds i have as tunes and lirics to help me mix my tunes

Please someone reply i am killing myslef here because i know it can be done (Y) CHEERS

Dj~Wilks

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 11:13 pm
DjWilkzHome userMember since 2005
Thought not guess no one is a real dj and just takes stuff off others

Inviato Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 4:50 pm
Well to answer your question. Here is what I personally do (I think this is done by all DJs, remixers or anyone for that matter who would want an accapella). I normally by the single of the song you want which normally has the accapella. In the case that there is no accapella all you need to do is get in touch with the producer or record label and ask them if you can get the accapella for that certain song.

as far as software that will do that for you I'm about 99% positive that it will never give you the 100% quality that the accapella will give you due to the fact that an accapella should be recorded on a seperate track when producing a song and in which case will be compiled with all the other tracks during the recording session.

Best thing you can do is the above so this way you don't lose any bass, highs or mid quality trying to cut out all the background sound that comes with the song. All you get is the 1 track with vocals.

If your next question is "how to get in contact with these people" Well just do some research on google or look on the actual CD/Vinyl you just purchased for this information then look up the company or producer's name on google and you should get all the information you need.

Best of luck on your ressearch

DJ White Devil

Oh and to quote your last post

"Thought not guess no one is a real dj and just takes stuff off others "

If you really pay attention to music you can notice that everything was taken from something else. so in my humble opinion I don't think anyone is an artist anymore for this fact. I for one would go as far as saying that no one is a "real dj" maybe you should do some ressearch on what a "DJ" is then come here and post some more constructive coments. we all take music that was originally created by "artists" and mix them together. Are you mixing your own music that you alone create without taking anyone else's work and throwing your name in the title?

This is called Fraud (Stealing someone else's work and passing yourself off for that person).

I think you should do some more ressearch before attempting to throw insults to some of us.

Best of luck on your ressearch

DJ White Devil

Inviato Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 5:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)