Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with CDj 400 and VDJ.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am trying to set up my 2 x CDJ 400's to work with VDJ. They are both connected directly to my MacBook Pro via USB.

When I try to configure them in VDJ I get the message, 'Error in the sound driver of CoreAudio'. I'm running VDJ version 5.0 Beta B3.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 9:08 am
Try updating to the latest version - register your serial number or BUY Virtual DJ and all updates are free.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 10:08 am
I have upgraded to VDJ 5.2 Mac, have got the CDJ's responding, but VDJ crashes as soon as you do anything when CDJ 400 is selected as the remote.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 1:08 pm

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 1:18 pm
So it appears there would be no point in upgrading to Pro until all the bugs have been fixed anyways.

Thanks for your help.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 9:12 am
If I upgrade to Pro, will the CDJ 400's still not work with VDJ? Or will I be able to use them with downloadable midi maps until they become native in the next update?

I am genuinely interested in upgrading as I have used this software for a while, but obviously want to make to most cost effective decision :)

Inviato Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 6:48 pm
?

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 4:56 am
To be the best of my knowledge - yes you can download midi maps for Mac.

However there is no gaurentee that native support will be working in the next update.

I do not own the CDJ-400's so can not gaurentee anything to you.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 5:47 am
ShailaiHome userMember since 2009
is there anyone there have a serial number to Pioneer CDJ 400 ?
There was no serial number with it:S

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 10:51 am
If you are asking about the DJS software then that is Pioneer's software and you need to contact them.

VirtualDJ is not shipped with the CDJ-400s.

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 3:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)