Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP! Vista Memory Dump blue screen with VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Here is an odd problem and it caused me ALOT of problems this past weekend when running Entrance vids for over 2000 people.

This only happens when running VDJ on this VISTA machine. I am running Dual monitors. It does not happen when running on 1 monitor.

When VDJ is up and running it runs ok, But if I have to minimize it to load something in or look up something the computer freaks out and blue screen memory dumps me.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I REALY need to get this resolved befor Friday for the weekends shows.

My configuration is:
Laptop
HP pavilion dv4-1225dx
AMD Turion X2 dual 2.1 proc.
4 gig ram
ATI 3200 graphics card
Vista home
VDJ 5.2 pro

This happens using any monitor or projector off the VGA port.

Thanks again group.
J

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 10:10 am
Check that you don't have any out dated drivers or conflicts.

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 3:15 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Don't run virtualdj program in expanded full screen mode. Don't click on the "DD" to expand the screen ( _ DD X ) = in the right upped corner.

Make sure it is in "Windowed mode"

-David

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 11:03 am
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
yk23 wrote :
Don't run virtualdj program in expanded full screen mode. Don't click on the "DD" to expand the screen ( _ DD X ) = in the right upped corner.

Make sure it is in "Windowed mode"

-David

+1

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 2:20 pm
IT WORKED!!!
Well, So far! You guys are GREAT!

I went to the properties of the virtuadj Icon. Told it to run minimized AND just for Ha Ha's I told it to run it in XP SP2 mode.
BINGO!

Thanks a million again everyone!

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 3:31 pm
Hey guys,
This thread hasn't been commented on in a bit, and I don't want to threadjack, but I'd like to know, vsnsound, how is it working out for you? I have nearly the same laptop configuration-wise (3 days old), and last night I had the same problem, I think. everything was running great and then somewhere around the 3 hour mark it crashed...blue screen...3 times.

Was this what happened with you?

Same circumstance otherwise, when I don't have the external monitor plugged in and activated in VDJ it ran fine, however, I didn't run anymore videos, just music files.

I just did what yk 23 suggested, and also told it to run in XP sp2 mode. Aslo doing what Chris0710 suggested and downloaded the latest drivers. Just wondering if you did as well and how it's working out for you...Thanks for any input and again sorry, I hope this isn't a threadjack.

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 7:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)