Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tweak for searching by Artist AND Title?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I read the above sticky post about tweaks for the Mac but I still am tryng to tweak VDJ so I can search by Artist AND Title at the same time. As default, I can only search (for example) by artist "Blondie" or Title "Rapture" individually but I can't seach for "Blondie Rapture" in the same search string. Help! :) Here's the text from the original post:

----------
i wish to search for songs in the tile and the artist
not to worry this is possible

look for the feilds search in title and search in artist set them both to 1 instead of zero
----------

I can't find these items in the plist file. And I'm using the Pref Setter application to modify "com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist" file. Help?

Inviato Sat 04 Apr 09 @ 5:58 am
<bump>

Inviato Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 9:12 pm
this is freakin SAD.

Inviato Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 7:46 pm
Is there a solution for this?

Inviato Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 9:11 pm
If you've properly labeled your track using the convention "artist - song title" then all you would have to do is type in "Blondie - Rapture" and it would appear in your search.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 4:32 am
tuxxlPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try this : blondie*rapture

I hope it will help

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 2:16 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
tuxxl wrote :
Try this : blondie*rapture

I hope it will help

That's the way i have been doing it for years. Works like a charm.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 11:10 am
I've been using VDJ for 2 years and I didn't know about the "blondie*rapture" trick. It's awesome, thanks for the tip. Now instead of having to type "flo-rida ft. t-pain - low" I can just type "flo-rida*low" (or less). Now I have that much more time to look at boobies (.)(.) !

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 9:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)