Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Another TCV Problem...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Sorry to bother everyone with another TCV config but I ran into problem with my setup. I had my TCV setup up and working about a month ago but my needles were very worn down and causing the VDJ to skip when I used TCVs. I didnt use VDJ for a month until today when I upgraded to Ortofon Concordge Pro S cartridges. Now when I try to set everything up it doesn't recognize the TCV AT ALL. Its set under Relative mode and noisemap too..I unplugged and replugged everything and messed around with the wiring but still it remains on Silent. Does anyone have any idea what I should do or any solutions? Heres my setup:

Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD running on Leopard
2 Stanton T.60s
2 Ortofon Concorde Pro S
2 Serato Scratch TCV v.2
Behringer VMX 200
M-Audio Quattro Audio Interface

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Inviato Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 11:24 pm
Please..??

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 5:59 am
Thank you, but is this remote desktop service safe? Like everyone else I'm very concerned with leaking personal information.

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 4:32 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
its totally safe read the website only one who knows the code can access, and the code changes every connection. You can also uninstall afterword if you want. Just hit me up Monday with questions.

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 8:11 pm
Thanks.

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 5:02 pm
Just following up with this. I didn't hear from you today the office here is open from 9-5 est. I'll be around for the rest of the week.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 4:14 pm
Hey yea I gave you guys a call and I was talking to the PC tech guy, who said he was gonna transfer my call to you, and he never did...What extension could I reach you at or do I just say Mac Support as soon as I get help?

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 3:20 am
Cool thanks expect a call sometime between today and friday

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 12:07 pm
YES!! Finally it works perfectly thanks again Jason! I'll be posting the setup under the TCV/TCCD section.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 1:10 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
thekoukimonster wrote :
Hey yea I gave you guys a call and I was talking to the PC tech guy, who said he was gonna transfer my call to you, and he never did...What extension could I reach you at or do I just say Mac Support as soon as I get help?

Did you get his voicemail when I transfered you?

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 3:06 pm
Your very welcome.

To anyone else curios as to how we fixed this problem.

1. aggregate device didn't work for this card maudio makes you use their driver.

2. set the sample rate to 44k in audio midi setup

3. most importantly be sure that your tcv's are clean and your turntables are grounded to you mixer.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 3:07 pm
ps i started a dedicated MAC tcv setup thread.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 5:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)