Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Virtual Vinyl Timecode ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey i was looking at getting the Numark virtual vinyl hardware and software package while trying to order it i was told from one site that the product is due to be discontinued the end of the month or next month

if this is true is it the hardware or software or both?

still interested in getting it as the site i found it on its cheap :) but just wonderd if its being discontinued will i still be able to buy new timecode vinyl if/when i need to or is there another type of time code vinyl that is compatible with this hardware/software ?

thanxs :)

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 3:02 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I don't think VV will be discontinued by Numark, maybe from the store.

Numark do sale there own timecoded vinyls or you could use VirtualDJ's timeocode's which are available from this site. So I wouldn't worry to much mate.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 1:51 am
thats cool thanxs as long i know another timecode works with the set up i wont worry just incase the thing is being discontiuned

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 4:50 am

No worries mate,

At the moment the Virtual Vinyl package is a bloody bargin, I've been looking around this morning.

It's only a little bit more in price than VirtualDJ is.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 5:17 am
Yup i got it orderd now only £199.95 bargin i think :)

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 7:12 am
angel_73 wrote :
Yup i got it orderd now only £199.95 bargin i think :)

Yep, too bloody right mate. Hope you have fun.

Don't forget to registry it here mate, then you can download the goodies for it. Happy Days :)

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 8:24 am
where is it that low?

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 5:32 pm

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 7:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)