Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Vinyl interface box power adapter?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does any of you who feel no difference at ALL whether you use the power adapter or not on the Macbook?? Why is it even in the sales box of VV?

Inviato Tue 05 May 09 @ 5:48 pm
The reason the VV box has a power adapter is if you have to restart your computer for whatever reason you can still have power to the VV box and play a regular audio CD or vinyl through the box's "pass" channels while your computer is rebooting.

Inviato Tue 05 May 09 @ 6:53 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
my advice is not to use the power adapter at all.

Inviato Tue 05 May 09 @ 9:46 pm
Thanks for completely undermining the point of my post DJ Cyder.

Inviato Wed 06 May 09 @ 2:04 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Didn't mean to undermine your post. Its a known issue that using the vvbox with the power adapter destroys the timecode signal its a flaw in the box. We don't make the box Numark does and they will tell you the same thing.

Inviato Wed 06 May 09 @ 8:00 am
Having the power adapter plugged in and messing with the timecode signal is an issue I was unaware of. I'll try it without.

Inviato Wed 06 May 09 @ 7:18 pm
DJ Cyder wrote :
Didn't mean to undermine your post. Its a known issue that using the vvbox with the power adapter destroys the timecode signal its a flaw in the box. We don't make the box Numark does and they will tell you the same thing.

So you're saying that not only the software (still) has various erros - ALSO the damn box has got an error?!?

OMG, why did I ever change from my Serato? :)

Inviato Wed 06 May 09 @ 8:23 pm
He's mistaken, there's never been any known issue with having the power adapter plugged in.

Inviato Thu 07 May 09 @ 7:39 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok,

You can use the passthrough without the PSU, it is there soley for people whos PCS cannot supply enough power via usb.

If yours can great, dont use it :)

Inviato Thu 07 May 09 @ 11:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)