Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: "VDJ UNEXPECTEDLY QUITS" need help!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

For some reason, VDJ Unexpectedly quits after i load a song on a deck but when i load a song on a deck that has a track still playing a message pops up " A track is still playing on this deck do you wish to stop play on this deck?" And either way i press yes or no , then it quits the whole application. wWhats happening? I've reset to factory settings, restarted the computer, please help me out i have a gig on sunday and i need to get this straightened out

Inviato Sat 16 May 09 @ 1:56 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Kris, try to reinstalled your LE version and what mac are you using?

Inviato Sat 16 May 09 @ 4:38 pm
I have the same problem.
it's a bug that affects between mac and hercules rmx.
I have already contacted VJ to solve the problem.

Andy M DJ

Inviato Sun 17 May 09 @ 11:42 am
I'm using just a regular Macbook.... i payed 150 to upgrade if i uninstall and reinstall will it only install the LE again?

Inviato Tue 19 May 09 @ 2:02 pm
I have the same problem and i was using VDJ with the denon 4500

Inviato Tue 19 May 09 @ 4:50 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I thought I was the only one we need a firmware update

Inviato Tue 19 May 09 @ 4:50 pm
this is also one of my problems.....nice to see that this problem hasn't been fixed in version 6.2

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:16 am
I am still waiting on the sidelines to see if this is fixed before i install VDJ on my mac again. Guess the bug still exist

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 10:57 am
djquanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had the same problem i just went back to VV 5.2.1

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:25 pm
I just got an answer regarding this problem from one of the other VDJ users! Thanks to Johnblaze94, we have a temporary solution to this problem!!!!

"If you open the configuration window, and click the options tab, there is a setting called "Security." Change that setting and it should stop freezing on you."

I just tried it and it stopped crashing on me. Good luck!

Inviato Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 6:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)