Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark OMNI CONTROL....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm getting ready to sell this damn thing, I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for some damn 64 bit drivers (which should have been in development when 64 bit systems were first being announced). It's collecting dust and becoming more trouble than what it is worth.

This is ridiculous and there is nothing I can't basically do without it that I can't do with my laptops space bar and a few other keys.

Numark, I used to co-sign for you guys but as of late you're starting to really disappoint me (and I have the feeling I'm not the only one).

Inviato Tue 26 May 09 @ 1:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
We've been through this many times before.

Firstly: Can I point out that this isn't the Numark support forum? ;)

Secondly: Can I also point out that when you bought the product you obviously didn't check compatibility. This is your fault.

Inviato Tue 26 May 09 @ 6:54 am
Firstly: I'm not seeking support

Secondly: If you closely read my post I state how Numark should have been on top of the 64 bit drivers years ago when 64 bit systems were first being developed/announced....and not brush it off until there was a high demand for it. I DON'T really think condemning and blaming someone for having interest in and supporting a product, which if you actually paid attention to my story and original post on being MISLEAD when purchasing it, is the correct way to go.

Inviato Tue 26 May 09 @ 12:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)