Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Little timecode help please.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I have VDJ running on one of my laptops with timecode no problems all is perfect.
I then installed VDJ on my other laptop for back-up. Hooked to the same system maya 44 and 2 denon 1000's it does not work.

I get a 0% quality. When I switch from smart to relative it plays but I still get 0% quality.

I've tried it with the maya 44 sound card selected and with ASIO selected.

I have installed the latest Maya 44 drivers.

Any ideas? Is there a sound card setting I need to adjust?

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 3:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What are the settings on your Maya Control panel tabs?

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 6:12 pm
Device Tab
Output and Input selected
44.1khz

ASIO Tab
32bit
normal
normal

Controls Tab
Monitors Both Muted

My other laptop is running vista
and this one is running XP

I've changed and experimented with about every setting I can find but I just get a big square in the Quality box and 0%.
The other one is rockin 100% with nice little oval shapes :)

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 6:47 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
which ever one has the BOX ... can you click on the respective tab in the config (LEFT or RIGHT) then click Debug ... And click Save Capture to save a snapshot of what you are seeing ... the use the image upload at the bottom of your post when you reply and upload that image here.

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 8:30 pm
I figured it out after a few hours of trial and error.

My input volume was too high in the Maya control panel. I pulled it way down and I started to get the circle look, some tweeking to get it to 100% and relief. I had previously tried adjustig it up but not down past half way.

Odd I had to adjust that on the XP machine but not the Vista machine.

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 9:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
brandon lindsey wrote :
I've changed and experimented with about every setting I can find but I just get a big square in the Quality box and 0%.

fyi

"square" instead of "circle" means there is saturation in the sound (=volume too high). That's why the fact to decrease the input volume give a "circle" back.

Inviato Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 2:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)