Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Browser Scroll question for Denon HC 4500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm trying to figure out the script to scroll my sound effects, video effects and video transitions using "Browser_scroll" but I can't seem to get the right verbiage.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Inviato Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 10:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Browser_scroll is for scrolling through the 'songs' or the 'folders'

What exactly are you trying to do ... can you be more specific?

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 1:19 am
I'm trying to mimic JPBoggis's mapper when I'm in "Sound Effects" mode by using the circular button on the Denon hc 4500 to scroll down the sound effects page and play the effects by pusing the button. I want to perform the same action for video effects and video transitions.

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:10 am
I don't know the new VDJScript command, but the "effect_select_multi +1" / "effect_select_multi -1" 5.x command is what you're looking for! ;)

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 2:17 pm
I can't figure it out.

I wish there was a command like "browser Scroll" for the sound effects, video effects and video transitions. that would make things so much simpler.

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:23 pm
First you would need to map a button to select mode, e.g:

TITLE =

cycle 'mode' 4 & var_equal 'mode' 1 ? show_text "Effects|Mode" : var_equal 'mode' 2 ? show_text "Video|Mode" : var_equal 'mode' 3 ? show_text "Sampler|Mode" : show_text "Normal|Mode"

Then assign actions for turning the parameter knob:

TRACK_KNOB =

var_equal 'mode' 1 ? effect select : var_equal 'mode' 2 ? video_fx_select : var_equal 'mode' 3 ? sampler select : browser_scroll

TRACK_KNOB_DOWN =

var 'fx_mode' 1 ? effect active : var_equal 'mode' 2 ? video_fx : var_equal 'mode' 3 ? sampler play_stop : browser_enter

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 6:03 pm
Thank YOU!

By the way, what is the command for YOUR loop mode where you can change the loop with the knob control?

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 9:12 pm
I figured it out. thanks everyone for your support especially JPBoggis.

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 10:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)