Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: crossfader auto start & mp3 VIDEO effx

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey all,

new to the virtual dj club...leaving pcdj..and liking so far

2 quick questions:

1) is there a way for the autofader auto start to be disengaged....BUT still be able to use the crossfader for video effx and transitions...basiclly use the crossfader without the autostart...i can turn off the start on my denon x500 but no video transitions on cross fader

2) while i'm making the transistion to video i still have a ton of mp3 obviously... a friend of mine uses this program and for an mp3 he'll have effx playing on the screen

i saw on the config "use this plug in for audio only files" and that is checked but still no effx on my screen...is this something i can only do as full user since i'm on a trial version right now...or i'm i doing something stupid

Thanks,
Robby

HP Pavilion Notebook
6 GB of Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M
Denon X500
Denon HC4500

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 2:06 am
in conifg you can click the Auto crossfade box and for the plugin you need to pick one from the drop down window. i use clip bank but you can sonique or something like that. if you use clip bank you need to have files loaded in the clip bank section.

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 6:38 am
You can crossfade video using the mixer's crossfader by using the X-Control feature:

To enable X-control for video crossfading with the Denon X500 or X900 mixer, you need to do the following:

• Connect the X-control cable between the mixer and DN-HC4500 (This needs to be a normal stereo 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable.)

• Hold down the MEMO button on the the HC4500 to enter its built-in preset mode.

• Turn the parameter knob to choose X-CONT XFD

• Press the parameter knob to edit.

• Turn the parameter knob to change it to On.

• Press the parameter knob to save.

• Press MEMO to exit HC4500 preset mode.

The crossfader should now move the video crossfader in VirtualDJ.

NOTE: The audio crossfader in VirtualDJ will not move (Unless you link the crossfader in VirtualDJ's Video config options -This is not recommended, because you will not be able to headphone pre-listen from the mixer.)

If yout want the mixer's crossfader to only crossfade video, simply use the crossfader assign switch on the mixer to assign each channel to 'post'.

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 12:22 pm
that fixed the crossfader...thank you so much...in this trial version there is nothing in the actual computer for sonique...and i can't download anything till i get the full version which won't be until monday...

now i stumbled on another quick question...is there anyway i can put my own drops in the sampler without recording?? i already have drops made and edited with vegas...and i just need to put them in the sampler

Many thanks, :)
robby

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 3:05 pm
Yes, you can load an existing sample into one of the slots by clicking on the small bullet just underneath the PLAY button.

This opens a pop-up menu, allowing you to load/save samples and set options.

Choose Load and then browse to where your samples are stored on your hard disk.

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 3:37 pm
Thank you all so much....

This is my first night to use this program and i fuckin LOVE IT!!!! i don't know what the hell i was thinking with pcdj fx...i'll be getting the full version of VDJ 6 on monday....

Robby

Inviato Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 12:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)