Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 6.01 + Total Control Bugs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Folks,

I did my first gig with VDJ 6.01 yesterday, there was no crashes or major problems, which was expected after putting it under a week long 'pressure test' last week without incident.

Just wanted to report some minor bugs with 6.01 and Total Control.

Sampler> The wet/dry (volume) knobs don't work at all, I tried to map it manually but the 'auto learn' button couldn't differentiate between deck one knob and deck two knob! It would detect both knobs as ENC_VOLUME or something like that (sorry I would get more detail but the gear is still packed away from my gig!) What am I doing wrong, why won't VDJ recognise deck 1 controls from deck 2?

Sampler> I like that I can now begin to select another sample while one is playing, however I not have no way of stopping a sample that's already playing (via the TC). Is this just a feature or a bug? Not sure I can see the pros and cons for both!!

Hyper Sensitivity> OK so I've been using the same TC for 18 months + with 5.1x. As soon as I moved to 6.01 I've noticed that the buttons have become hyper sensitive. For example, I'll press a button and the system will recognise that I've pressed it twice! Very strange. All buttons seem to have the same 'issue'.

Default Skin> Also the pitch bend buttons don't appear to work, although it would appear that the correct VDJScript string has been assigned to it? I've tried it on two computers with the same result. This is NOT a Total Control issue, as it does the same when you use the mouse!

Again nothing major, just some minor ones.

In large a massive congratulations to Atomix Production for their brilliant efforts in VDJ6, and I must say the website looks damn sexy! ;)

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 8:18 pm
Actually I just worked out the pitch bend does work, but it doesn't visually represent it! (The pitch slider doesn't move!)

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 9:39 pm
Auz I believe there isn't separate entries for each deck, meaning you need to use the script to separate the buttons on each deck. I am attempting to map my jogs to browse through the songs and this is what seems to be holding me back. Haven't tried it in a few days but will give it another go again tonight.

Action_deck 1 ? is the command you need I believe.

Inviato Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 8:59 am
Nat3 ahh thanks for that info I'll check it out thanks buddy.

Inviato Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 6:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)