Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: videos freeze when resising screen on 6.0.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have two lappy's 1.5 gB Xp. The videos play fine with the screen maximized but as soon as i resize it on the screen, they begin to get choppy and/or freeze.
Anyone else notice this.

Inviato Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 7:11 pm
Anyone else please. Can someone offer an explanation perhaps, just curious. Can this be a "bug" sort of thing?

Inviato Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 8:07 am
Just to let you know that I have read your post . I am sure once they have stopped being pre-occupied looking at other issues you will get an answer.

Inviato Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 11:25 am
Thanx, otherwise nice update, team! :)

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 4:53 pm
Personally I wouldnt play with that kinda stuff live at a gig. Pick a skin, whether default or not and match it to your resolution, then roll. I wouldnt resize in the middle of a gig.

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 11:35 pm
Good idea, because using the skin resizer first puts it to the right size i want on my screen (leaving a little room for another program underneath so i can actually see them both. Resized skins when loaded on to max work well with the videos I noticed. So I'll just do as I did before with them. I just presumed that vdj6.0.1 was going to allow fully functionable skins that were resizable on the screen, otherwise the whole intent of this new feature is a moot point.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 11:41 am
discobrian24 wrote :
Personally I wouldnt play with that kinda stuff live at a gig. Pick a skin, whether default or not and match it to your resolution, then roll. I wouldnt resize in the middle of a gig.

Oh, you din't mention if this was happening to you or DOES it happen when you resize and try videos? Just want to know if i'm the only one on here seeing this too.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 11:43 am
Never tried it, but I will try it on Monday and let ya know.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 5:26 pm
Okay good, as my point is: If this IS the case and then what's the point in being able to resize skins if videos won't work afterwards. It becomes a "non-feature". All my videos work before resizing and they work just as well with skins that are resized with the skin resizer too. It is just as soon as you hit that corner with the little sizing arrows and make a move ..then boom...videos get all weird1

:) Bryant

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 11:56 am
I have the same problem as well. If I use the pro skins and maximise them there is a drastic slowdown in the program, the CPU use is a lot higher and scanning for bpms is painfully slow.

I posted this in another thread. If I use a skin that is the correct resoltion i.e. 1440x900 for my laptop it runs correctly.

The skin resizing in VDJ 6.01 just doesnt work properly.

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 6:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)