Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Next Problem!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
hi guys me again!

so ive got my Herc mk1 installed and running on my vista machine. my next problem is this.

i want the jog wheels to act as if they were vynals. by which i mean this,

when you use vinyal it is possable to alter the speed of the track by placing a finger on the record and turning it at the speed you want.

is it possable to do thin with the jog wheels? ive noticed that if i place on a finger the track does just what the wheels says it does. JOGS.

this sounds attrocious and has ruined my mixes a few times due to me catching the wheel whilst using the crossfader. im hoping ther eis a way to change the action of the jog wheels so they ac a bit more rugged. the fact that when trying to use them to increase or drag the track speed makes the track go....... b l o o d y s t o o p i d, as if it was in a bad cell phone conversation is just a tad annoying.

no matter if there is no way to alter their behaviour ill just have to get used to it.

hopefully though there will be an answer.

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 12:18 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Config/Options/Jogwheel Sensitivity - slider let you control their responsiveness...

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 12:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Next time use the same thread ... no need to open a thread for every thought you have on the same thing - in this case your Controller.

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 12:33 pm

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 1:21 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ok, I guess you're not on VDJ V6.0.1...

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 1:47 pm
no not yet :( im on ermmmmm 5.2 i think.

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 2:19 pm
anywho!

ive started re-mapping my keys on the HERC and have come across yet another problem. well not so much as a problem but an annoyance.ive lowered the rotary speed down to 0 to quicken the pace the track is moved along by spinning/turning the jogwheel. the thing now is this,

as i want the wheels to act as closely to vinyal as possable i would like the jogwheel to stop the track dead and hold it in position if i keep my finger on.

is there a way to do this? the feel of the jogs is totally not how i would like them.

now i think about it they are totally effing pants. ive tried switching them to scratchpads and other various selections on the mapping list but i just cant get the combination i want.

i thought about selling this one and buying the RMX but to be honest if they behave the same then i wouldnt bother wasting my efforts. plus the mk1 fits just nice in the place allocated to it.

I WANT VINYAL JOGWHEELS BOO HOO HOO :(

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 3:06 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey Blu

I know its frustrating but you aint going to be a happy Bunny until you get yourself kitted out with timecode,VDJ Pro and your decks. I would just use the Herc to fid you way around the software and save like hell till you can get what you need. If you are intending to use timecode and want the vinyl feel there is no substitute, as yet, for the decks.

Daz

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 9:08 am
Blulite wrote :

I WANT VINYAL JOGWHEELS BOO HOO HOO :(

Then get Timecode Vinals and s TT's or CD Decks and use TCCD's...ONLY way to get the feel of both worlds....

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 9:27 am
yeah i suppose your right daz, i am saving at the moment to get VDJ Pro and should have my timecodes by the end of the week and my soundcard too with a bit of luck and some cash from the missus for by BDay.

which is TOMORROW, BTW.....if anyones interested they can donate a BDay Gift to help along the way :D...

i am also planning out a custom desk for all my equipment to live. seeing a the old man is a joiner he can help build it.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 1:25 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Happy BDay

Have a Good One

Daz

Inviato Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 4:01 pm
thanks daz :D

im now having another little problem with my re-mapping. is there a way to make the software load my re-mapped save file on load? or is it manual only?

also can someone please quick me a quick low down on how to set up and use the FX, and loop functions on the HERC?

Inviato Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 2:30 pm
bump!

Inviato Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 8:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)