Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: two effects become one

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all help me , midi map two effects on one button i would like picture rotation and video cube if poss

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 2:57 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Use this, I have not tried it but I can't imagine why it would not work.

Button = effect "(effect name 1)" active & effect "(effect name 2)" active

Thant should be all you need.

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 5:27 pm

This is not working ?
i can get have tryed this video_fx_select "PictureRotation" & video_fx_select "VideoCube but it only select videocube if i put active in don't work i have made a active botton still not working ?
is there any hope of getting it right someone please have a go and help !
thanks

Inviato Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 5:13 am
You can't select two effects at the same time! The above would select 'PictureRotation' and then immediately select 'VideoCube' afterwards.

Try the following:

video_fx_select "PictureRotation" & video_fx & video_fx_select "VideoCube" & video_fx

Inviato Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:22 pm
jpboggis wrote :
You can't select two effects at the same time! The above would select 'PictureRotation' and then immediately select 'VideoCube' afterwards.

Try the following:

video_fx_select "PictureRotation" & video_fx & video_fx_select "VideoCube" & video_fx

thank for the time,
I have try this and verytime it only goes to videocube and it does not activated there is a blue box longside the videocube but on and picture rotation have no blue box at all .
all the midi mapping like sliders/trim's ,hight,mid,low are working this is all on a djm800 with a m audio 2x2 midi all the cabels are ok the button i midi mapping are 1234 fader starts yes there is a midi code going to thr midi box to laptop.
what is nexted?

Inviato Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 1:42 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
jpboggis wrote :
You can't select two effects at the same time!

That is kind of what I thought but I figure it was worth a shot. Can you turn 2 effects on at the same time if they were on seperate buttons? I have never tried.

Inviato Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 5:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As per jp's suggestion, I've just tested:

...and it works perfectly. Picture is activated and rotating within the videocube.

Inviato Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 8:43 pm
SBDJ wrote :
As per jp's suggestion, I've just tested:

...and it works perfectly. Picture is activated and rotating within the videocube.

OK THANKS FOR TESTING IT.
it must be something like
m-Audio drivers
vista and say midi
cabels
wright yes, i have it working on the keyboard but not on the djm800 so it must be a cabel or midi thing / driver on vista 32bit.

SO BIG THANKS TO : dhoude , jpboqqis and sbdj for help .

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 1:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)