Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question about Virtual DJ track information.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, my hard drive is about to die, and when I get a new one I don't want to "reload" every song i have in order to know the BPM and save all the play lists and cue points... all that info that virtual dj saves in a file.. I need to save it to another drive, but the problem is i dont know which file/s i need to save and just copy when i reinstall vdj on a new hard drive..

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 1:12 am
Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but go into My Documents, VirtualDJ folder, then VirtualDj database v6 if thats the version you're using. Might be able to just copy the whole VDJ folder, never tried that though. Don't want to steer you wrong so hopefully someone else will chime in.

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 4:59 pm
Hi,

As djrgbear says you can copy the whole VDJ directory on your C: drive to your new drive. Then copy your C: drive database to the new drive also. If you use any other drives they each have a database. For some reason the samples don't clone over to the new drive so you will have to rebuild all those. Everything else should be ok like Virtual Folders, BPMs, and Cue Marks.

Regards,

Jim L.

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 10:36 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
i just upgraded to V6.01 --And when I cue up a songs and it plays on the right deck, it plays fine until I turning my computers volume control up or down, then the music stops. ANy ideas?

Inviato Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 9:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)