Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Keep Losing Sound...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Whats Up Everybody, i like the way things are going with the vdj 6 but i am still using 5.2.1 until all of the bugs get worked out on it. The problem that I am having on my MBP is that the sound will stop after about 3 hours of use with VDJ. I use the DJ IO and it seems to work great for 3 hours, then all of a sudden the sound stops. The decks stop turning on the screen but when I try to close VDJ it still says that the music is still playing and am I sure I want to exit. I exit VDJ and then restart it and it works fine again. Am I losing connection with the USB port? Is it time to update to a firewire sound card? Thanks for the help everyone.

Inviato Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 10:18 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
you need to change your codecs for mp3 and m4a to quicktime and your issue will be solved.

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 10:15 pm
thanks cyder, i'll give that a shot

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 10:42 pm
Hello DJRyan0924,

Maybe the USB bus power is cut by the system, which stops the DJ IO, which crashes VDJ audio engine.
You should connect the DJ IO to a powered USB hub (a hub with its power adapter) and check if, after 3 hours, the same bug happens again.

Inviato Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 5:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)