Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPM scan not working !!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

gnome12Home userMember since 2007
When I try to scan the BPM of a song , it starts for about 2 bars and just stops. I've tried re-installing but I keep having the same problem. Someone help!

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 1:12 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What happens when you try to load & play the track? (You sure you don't have a bad/corrupt track?)

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 7:07 am
i've been having the same problem too as of yesterday.
it takes forever to load and doesn't show the bpm for tracks that i'm using of virtual dj for the first time.
but all the tracks that i've used on the system before seem to load up fine and show the bpm.

Inviato Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 12:58 pm
it will only determine the BPM if I load the track, not when I scan. when i try to scan the track, it just stops after a second of scanning. also does anyone know how to fix the bpm's from automatically doubling?

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 2:50 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you right-click on the BPM button, under the Edit Bpm tab you can half the BPM (/2) or double the BPM (x2) for the loaded track.

I find this is required with the occasional track...

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 8:30 am
i tried that before and it didnt work for me.
my computer is barely working now so i haven't even used it the past couple of days (on my pda phone now), so when i buy a new pc in a couple of weeks i'll see what happens when i reinstall vdj. if it works fine then that means that my songs were not scanning and was corrupting my vdj due to a virus.
i'll keep everyone updated

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 3:10 pm
Also, now using VDJ6 the bpm scanner will still not completely scan. It stops after a bar or two.

Inviato Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 3:57 am
I have a similar problem using video mode.
I solved using standard audio mixing mode and disabling video and every secondary screen.

Inviato Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 2:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)