Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX, Headphones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

felizPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi is there anyone that could help me with my problem?
When a song is playing in "deck A" and pressed "cue select" in "deck B" and the knob monitor totaly in "cue" i still ear the song in deck A and louder than the one in deck B is there any way to level down the volume of the song in the deck that its not cued.
What i really wanted its something like that.
when in the Knob is in "cue" position (totally) it plays only the deck wich "cue selected" is on and turning the knok in direction "mix" it will increase the volume of the song in the other deck, i say until the knob is flat, from that position till "Mix" position it only play mix like it is now.
I'm pretty sure that it's possible to do but i don't know how, if anyone knows please help me.
Thanks.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 10:24 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
This is a known problem with older drivers:

Download and install the latest driver (3.HDJS.2009) for your console from the hercules support site, and the latest version of VDJ to correct this issue.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 11:58 am
Thanks for your reply, but i have the latest versions of vdj and hercules, and that issue remains the same. Any other idea?

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 12:14 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You are using the Pro version ?

5.2.1 or 6.01 ?

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 1:39 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Have you tried moving the cue/mix knob around and then back to cue, so that VDJ sees a signal of where it is? Most sliders and knobs default to a certain location as part of VDJ. For instance, the main volume defaults to loud even when the slider on the RMX is all the way down (quiet). Your track will still play loud until you move the main volume slider up and then down to the bottom again. So if a control is maxed in one direction, it can't send a signal untill it is moved in the other direction and set back where you want it.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 10:00 pm
Hi DHoude, that does not result with this knob, it usualy happens in the "gains" but only if they are in "auto"" or "auto+remember" in the "config" "options" "auto gain".
I'm dealing with the pro 6.0.1 but in the prviously version i had the same problem.
I think i could resolve it in the mapping but i don't know how i should command it.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 11:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)