Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Invalid skin file

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I try to start my trial version, I get the message, "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)". I pitched this question yesterday, and Teamer mp3jrick said,"Actually, your various demos have been killed by that crack you loaded, and that is where that skin error is coming from, not the demo." While that explained it, I wanna also know how to fix it.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 12:04 pm
Purchase the software ...

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 1:45 pm
I have purchased the software and i am geting the same problem, does having vista mean that it wont work?? if not how do i fix this problem??

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 1:58 pm
I will, whenever $300.00 magically appears into my wallet. Since I need new skis, it's not bloody likely.

Really I just wanted to try this out. the initial trial I got shut down within a minute (Have no clue why) and now none of them work.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 6:37 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
adstone1237 wrote :
I will, whenever $300.00 magically appears into my wallet. Since I need new skis, it's not bloody likely.

Really I just wanted to try this out. the initial trial I got shut down within a minute (Have no clue why) and now none of them work.

Here is a free solution:

1. uninstall the cracked VDJ
2. install iTunes or Winamp
3. do some gigs, make some money and buy the software or keep the proffits you now leagally earned, for yourself

Honestly, I have DJ'd a wedding with iTunes and did just fine. I even got a tip at the end. It was hard work and I wished I could afford VDJ at that time, but I could not. That is life and life sucks sometimes. Did your parents teach you that you could have anything you want at any time?!

Would you go to Guitar Center and compain to them about why they will not waranty a CD player that you stole? Same thing dude!

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 7:25 am
i'm getting the same error. i upgraded my laptop from xp to 7 and downloaded 6.03 from the vdj site. whats the problem?

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 1:04 pm
thanks that did it.

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 5:23 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You're welcome

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 5:57 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 10:28 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rick,
Thanks;
Yes initially it was a crash report. That stopped after reinstall.
Then I started getting the line error. According to Cel it is a
skin issue. He said to use the reg tool and paste it.
I have deleted as you said numerous times, with the same results.
I really do not know what I am looking for in the reg tool results.
Just for kicks I uninstalled again and same results.

Inviato Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:08 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)