Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Distortion Sound After 1hr in Version 6.0

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Juice18PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey everyone
First of I'm Really enjoying the new version everything seems smooth. But i just one big problem which past version didn't had which is after testing out Vr6 at full power i noticed after 1hr and this is all the time i get sound distortion coming from my speakers and my headphones from nowhere it comes up i tried some suggestions from other forum topics like..
Uncheked - safe mode along with overclock

Im using a Pentium 4 windows XP (service pak 2)
2Gigs memory
64 memory soundcard (stock)
using Numark USB DJIO version 2.8.1
DMC-2 Controller

I also have all my video settings to low turned off every appl including explorer thats not in use except for my lan modem
I dunno what else to twitch to make the distortion go away. Please Help!!

Just to make it clear the distortion starts after 1hrs of non stoped music before the 1hr its nice n smooth ...oh and i also have a ground loop filter too ..all suggestions appreciated :))

Inviato Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 6:00 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please make sure your system is well ventilated.
If laptop, make a bit of space between the platform for the air to pass through if not add cooling fans below.

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 2:01 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Do you note something strange when the vinyls of your skin are rotating?
what about waveforms of your skin?

As djranes told you, it's preferable to put your lapton on a stand in order to air your computer.

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 2:08 am
Juice18PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm using a Desktop not a laptop and its very well ventilated its a custom case so.. i dont think thats the problem..yesterday i tried a few changes. I had the DMC 2 controller and DJIO on one single usb hookup with a hub and what i did now is seperated them both on their own usb hook and tested it like that and as of now after the 1hr no more distortion sound or anything. i guess that was my problem the usb got overloaded.

But now the controller somehow acts funny when im browsing folders using the knob and the job wheel. For example im selecting a Folder and click file open the file and then i want to select another folder for deck 2 it just stays on file it wont click back to folder.so it gets frustrating to use the mouse to get the controller to select folder. and this happens after bout 2hrs or so. other than that. everything else is smooth and clean sounding. Any Ideas what this might be causing this glitch. thanks guys

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 4:50 pm
Make sure that your gains are not set to max. The automatic gain control seems to keep maxing out by itself after a couple of songs which causes distortion.

Inviato Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 1:15 am

Inviato Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 9:39 pm
Hi, I think I've heard about problems like that with the Numark DJIO. Maybe you could check your drivers to see if you've got the latest ones. Or maybe try a different sound card to see if the problem still exists.

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 6:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)