Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trouble with TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So, I tried the trial version of VDJ5 a few months ago and I really loved the program but I had trouble getting the TCV to work running Serato TCV (I didn't care to spend the small fortune that it costs to get Numark TCV when I hadn't even bought the program.) So, after a few weeks of frustration and searching the net for solutions that did not work I just gave up on Virtual DJ.

So, when I saw that VDJ had released a new version that also supported Torq TCV I decided to give it a shot, I am now having the exact same issues with the Torq TCV that I have with Serato (second generation) TCV. So, I am reaching out the the forum to try to resolve the issue if at all possible because I really dig the latest version of Virtual DJ.

So, here is the setup that I am working with:

Virtual DJ 6 (Trial Version)
M-Audio Connectiv Asio soundcard
Either Serato TCV or Torq TCV
2 Technics MKII Decks
Stanton 2 Channel mixer

I have tried all the methods that I have ran across online, in relative mode, noisemap, switching the RCA cables...If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Also, if it helps, the turntables work flawlessly when spinning regular vinyl and the soundcard will play Virtual DJ perfect with no timecode inputs.

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 4:41 am
Also, in the previous version of VDJ I am able to get one timecode working using Serato TCV, if I switch the decks the other one works and the first working deck does not. I have updated the drivers on the Conectiv as well.

Neither the Serato TCV or the Torq TCV work at all in the version 6 of VDJ. Can ANYONE help at all? I am baffled and frustrated!

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 11:06 am
what is it doing

Inviato Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 12:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)