Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: windows 7 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

hi there
hi is there an add on or an update or something that will make virtual dj on 7 or do i have to wait for one until i can by my new virtual dj

i`m runing on win7 and don`t get any better ... does someone knows something about it?

many thanks

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 4:37 pm
spool32PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I plan on using windows 7 upon release, i hope VDJ works too

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 4:44 pm
well u can start using win 7 and next year just register as full user.. but the problem is my virtual dj is geting stuck wen loading skin

any ideas?

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 7:19 pm
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit installed on my MacBook and I haven't had any issues to date. My first gig will be Thursday night since installing it. So far I'm loving how Windows 7 responds and everythings moves a lot faster. I haven't had to tweak it one bit! Seems to be a breath of fresh air as opposed to Vista!!!! I like not having to depend on Windows XP to have a stable Os. I'm getting every once of my 4Gig memory as opposed to the 2.something I was getting with XP. I think Microsoft may have finally gotten things right! With the ability to chose between the diff't modes i.e vista mode or xp mode all my apps have installed and they work properly. I've had the opportunity to play with VDJ on my laptop all week so I'm pretty confident it'll hold up 2morrow night....only time will tell!

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 10:21 pm
i'm running windows 7 with CUE and it runs smooth as hell. 3 nights a weekl 4 hours a time running 100% video.

Inviato Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 6:56 am
Thursday night gig was "flawless" with VDJ 6.02 running on my laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit!!!!!!!!! Only thing left to try is how it responds with VDJ Vinyl. I'll find that out Sunday.

Inviato Fri 11 Sep 09 @ 6:45 am
i got wat u guys said but u guys install it straight trough or did u guys put any patch or something like that ?
mine still get stuck on the skin loading

Inviato Sat 12 Sep 09 @ 11:33 am
fresh install of windows 7 and yet another 5 hours night doing 99.9% video without a glitch! windows 7 is FINALLY the truth!

Inviato Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 3:07 am
are you guys using the release candidtae of windows 7 or the full os?

Inviato Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 7:14 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
karaokekev wrote :
are you guys using the release candidtae of windows 7 or the full os?

don't think it is released until october, i'm using the rc on desktop

Inviato Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 6:08 pm
RC but i will def be buying the keys when its available.

Inviato Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 7:44 pm
it's released to manufactures and msdn subscribers now but I htink not till October fro retail. I am installing the pro version on my machine this week hopefully.

Inviato Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 2:18 pm
djsynystr wrote :
i'm running windows 7 with CUE and it runs smooth as hell. 3 nights a weekl 4 hours a time running 100% video.

I've also been running it with video and vinyl on my main gig machine. Virtual vinyl and it works flawless....

Inviato Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 3:12 pm
I'm using the REAL version (ULTIMATE) not the RC. Fresh install because I had XP before and you can only upgrade from Vista. How I got it? I'll never tell....lol

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 7:32 am
Finished the install last night, VDJ runs better then it did in XP for me, I've been able to drop my latency down to 128 samples without a click/pop. The only issue I found is with some drivers for my card, they are a different type but the old ones worked flawlessly.

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 8:11 am
Do W7 user have to do all the "optiimization" steps users have had to take with XP and Vista? For instance, disabling the wireless, webcam, etc... That would be wonderful to not have to go through the optimize/de-optimize proceedures!

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 12:01 am
Just run in Vista Compatibility and you will be fine.

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 12:21 am
I've not disabled anything and works flawless so far.

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 1:42 pm
you should ALWAYS disable wifi, webcam all that BS you don't need to dj. why have shit running your not gonna use. then again i don't use ANY of my gig machines for internet or anything other than djing. i guess thats why my machines always run smooth.

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 1:47 pm
Its not that you cant or wouldnt turn it off... it would just be nice to know if you got in a hurry and forgot to disable everything... you will get burned. Nice to hear W7 seems to be alot more friendly to performance.

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 9:30 pm
69%