Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [Problem] dn-s1200 & snow leopard / vdj 6

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all,
first sry for my bad english, i'll make effort

I have a problem with my set. I've just buyed 2 dns 1200 and switch to vdj pro version. Just before that, i switch into leopard (hoppe not a mistake). At this time, vjd pro recognise my dns, but I can't play a song, directly in vdj or buy the dns "pc search". The song don't move, no sound, but if I want to quit, "song alrdy working, are you sure you want to quit" something like that.

I've search on the net but didn't find rly info.

Thanks

Docks

Inviato Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 6:44 am

Inviato Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 9:13 am
i find that in the afternoon yesterday, but thx for the info.
but vdj should work whitout dns 1200 connect no ? normal that musics don't work in the app ? and when i quit the app vdj says "a song still plaiying will you rly quit the app" ? instead of what, i have no sounds and the songs didn't "work"...

lost into this wild ^^

thx for answers

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 10:02 am
After some (who sayd a lot) of trys, i resolved the pb.

Now i have a second one...

My edirol FA 66 (usb xtern sound card) make crash vdj pro (songs no sounds for example)

Whitout external mixer, i have headphones and vdj pro work fine, but a time i change for external mixer device, it crash...

Should i let my edirol out and just try with internal sopund card and headphones plug in my numark table ?

sry again for my english, hope it's not so horrible ^^

dj-docks

Inviato Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 4:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)