Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: grrrr..Herc RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Short story

Purchased Hercules RMX & installed demo VDJ. Got that working properly to play at gigs to test.

Demo expired, so I purchased 6.1 Pro. Since I purchased it last night, it doesnt recognize the RMX. I have it set in the settings correctly as my soundcard.

I even cant pull up the Herc DJ control panel. It just sits there with an X on it.

I am running all current versions.

Ideas?

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 6:34 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 2:30 am
Yes, im running all drivers current.

I am using 6.2 too, not 6.1

Lights are blinking on RMX

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 9:57 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Un-install and re-install the RMX drivers. Wait until the software asks you to connect the RMX when re-installing. See if that fixes this issue.

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 10:08 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Pro does not automatically detect like the LE version.

Please unplug the device and uninstall in control panel add remove programs in Xp or programs and features in Vista.

We suggest update your console drivers, click the link below.
Vista and current versions requires the latest drivers from the Hercules website.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=177&cid=1

Pick a usb port and stick with it, do not move to other ports this will cause problems.
Then reassign your sound card and settings and make sure sound is set up properly in both control panels, vdj and the herc control panel.

In the Hercules panel select asio with default settings.
In the program select phones in second box, asio in bottom box with the hercules dj console in the sound card box.
If this does not work, please re run the drivers on that page again.
Ignore the windows driver promps, run just the Hercules set up.

It may include rebooting, firmware update and re checking sound settings again.
Follow the directions exactly plugging an un plugging when prompted.
DO NOT PLUG IN DEVICE BEFORE ASKED TO DO SO.

Restart your computer and open the software.

To activate control mappers in V6, click config/mappers and select the "scan for devices" button at the top.
If found, the device will show up in the window.
If not select the auto learn mode and create your own mapper for the device much like creating keyboard shortcuts.
The guide below should help you understand the new methods of mapping.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/110779/General_Discussion/V6_Mapping_Engine_-_What_you_need_to_know____.html?page=1

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 11:20 am
ok, tried that. after deleting the drivers and reinstalling, the RMX control panel is gone.

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 3:34 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
If the control panel is gone, the drivers did not install correctly.
If you saw the Windows prompt for drivers and clicked yes, there is the problem.
Please do it again and ignore the Windows prompt when the system sees the unit plug in.
Very important and easily messed up unfortunitely.

If the drivers could be installed without the command to plug in the controller, this would never be a problem, but it is.

Inviato Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 4:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)